Labels

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Delicious food!

We now have zucchini (finally!) and right when they came in I decided I needed to create some sort of delicious dish with them! I am not much of a chef, but the zucchini and Walla Walla Sweet Onions were calling to me so I decided to create something with them.

In a pan I threw together:
  • 1 zucchini sliced
  • 1/2 Walla Walla Sweet Onion chopped
  • 2 chicken sausages (I used these but you can use any type of sausage!)
  • a couple small potatoes sliced

This obviously could be a variety of anything but this is what I chose. I fried it up, cooked some brown rice up as well and voila, delicious dinner!!

We'd love to hear your delicious zucchini dishes! We have some more coming soon but would like to hear and share yours as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment